To get the maximum benefits of walking to lose weight fast and at the same time minimize the risk of injury we must take into account the following tips:
- Try to keep your head up and your back straight as you walk
- It is better to walk with quick and short steps than to lengthen the pace.
- Try to breathe deeply, inhaling the air through your nose and exhale through the mouth.
- It is best to do some light warm-up exercises before walking to lose weight fast. This is to avoid injury.
- It is not advisable to go for a walk immediately after eating, it is best to go out an hour and a half after eating to give time to do the digestion.
- We must bring some water to avoid dehydration.
- The shoes should be comfortable, flexible and breathable.The sole should be rather thick to cushion the impact of the steps.
- It is better to start walking slowly.The first few days we must walk a short distance and slowly to get accustomed to the body, then we can gradually increase both speed and distance.
- Clothing should be comfortable and breathable when walking to lose weight fast.
- To protect ourselves from the cold, it will be better to wear several layers of clothing that we can remove as we warm up.
- We must protect ourselves from the sun with a cap and sunglasses.
- After exercise, we should eat some fruit or juice to recover the nutrients
Benefits of walking
Being overweight can cause a decrease in fitness level. This is why burning extra calories by walking to lose weight fast not only helps us lose the excess weight, but also helps increase our overall fitness. Although it seems that walking is not too intense of an exercise, it helps to create muscle mass, especially in the legs. It is also proven that walking helps keep cholesterol at healthy levels. The benefits of moderate exercise on the heart and proper functioning of the cardiovascular system are also clear.
Walking to lose weight fast is an activity whose benefit is not only in the weight loss, but in all of the positive changes it causes, both physically and psychologically.